I'm in the process of rebuilding a WP site for a youth association. This website will host a few static pages, a (slow) flow of articles in several languages and some galleries mixing (or not) video and pictures. I already tested around a dozen of plugins for media organization and display without finding exactly what I need... some are not fully always useable by all plugins, some are only for galleries, etc.
Thus if you could confirm that yours is the One...
Minimum requirements :
- I need something working seemlessly with WP Media Library as most native WP features and most of the plugins directly goes there and don't propose alternatives
- I want to create folders for my media in order to organize them. Classification would be something : one folder per article, one per page, one per event. Subfolders would be useful in order to cope with the volume.
- I want to be able to use them in article, including as "featured picture", with different types of layout (simple photo, slideshow, film stripe...)
- I want to be able to display all the pics of a folder in a gallery, with classical layouts (grid, masonry...) with or without title, possibility to share on social media, automated watermark
- Divi fully compatible
- No media duplication if I use it in article, page and gallery.
- size reduction when uploading,
- display author & date of picture in galleries using EXIF/IPTC data
- folders sharing photos with other without media duplication (a kind of pointers or link)
I hope I didn't forget something... I know everything I listed here looks included in your plugin (and more), but as there is no way to test it... or is it?
Thanks in advance for your comments.