At JoomUnited, we want to ensure you are 100% happy with your product. If you have any technical or sales queries please do not hesitate to contact us through the pre-sale forum or a private billing ticket.
However, IF you’ve attempted to resolve the issue with our support staff and didn't succeed, we want to make things right. Then you can ask for a refund during 30 days after the purchase. We’d love to know where things went wrong, or how we can improve our offering.
Refund Details and Refund Rejection
We do refund in case of:
- You contact the support team and the developer was not able to fix an issue
We don't do refund in case of:
- Customer change their mind
- If you ask refund for the full bundle and you are not satisfied by only one product of the bundle
- If you have downloaded the product already
- Missing feature(s)
- Discovering a better alternative
- A plugin limit/feature is mentioned clearly on the product page
- You feel the product you purchased is not the best fit for your requirements
- You haven't tried to fix the issue with our support team