Embed Nextcloud Media in WordPress content
Use Nextcloud image to create galleries in WordPress
The Nextcloud plugin fully integrated to the WordPress media library and therefore with gallery plugins. In a word, you can create galleries based on Nextcloud images using gallery plugins. Plus, WP Media Folder has its own gallery feature that works with Nextcloud images.
Import Nextcloud media to your WordPress media library
Move media from WordPress media library to Nextcloud
How to setup Nextcloud as a WordPress media library, Live
Manage Nextcloud media and folders from WordPress
- Create, delete, rename & move media from Nextcloud then use them in WordPress
- Create, delete, rename, download & move Nextcloud files from the WordPress media library
- Order Nextcloud media in the WordPress media manager
- Make a multi selection of Nextcloud media to perform bulk actions
- Search through Nextcloud media in the WordPress media manager
Nextcloud to WordPress & WordPress to Nextcloud synchronization
- Automatic and global synchronization
- Force a global and instant synchronization
- Force a single media folder synchronization
- Determine if your media links are public (accessible through a link) or remain private
Embed PDF from Nextcloud files In WordPress content
Generate and move media thumbnails to Nextcloud
Nextcloud media for WordPress page builders
Control Nextcloud media access
How to easily connect Nextcloud to the media library?
Don't worry, you don't have to be a developer to ensure the connection works :) All you need is filling nextcloud credentials and root folder name on the settings.
Finally there's also the online documentation and our support team is available to help you with any configuration.
The Bundle gives access to ALL WordPress plugins and can be used on unlimited websites. In addition, you will have full access to technical support and update on each plugin for all year.
The time is now! Boost your efficiency and gain that competitive edge. Give The Bundle a try.