at the time being I am testing options to renew my outdated site bibelwelt.de - the new test version is here: http://s502188379.online.de/
I use the theme glades by themezee and for sliders the plug-in the Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro.
I was recommended to use WP Media Folder to keep order with my images in Wordpress. You say that I can generate galleries and sliders with WP Media Folder and the normal WP gallery function. Now I have some questions:
1. Is it possible to create galleries/sliders with WP Media Folder when using the glades theme by themezee?
2. Would these galleries/sliders be fully responsive (similar to UR Image Slider Pro)?
3. Is it right that I can insert many images of one folder at once in a new slider or gallery? (In UR Image Slider Pro I have to insert every single image from the WP-Mediathek (media library) into the slider - which is exhausting...)
4. There is another item in UR Image Slider Pro which I am discontented with: In the full screen slide show, which you get in this example: http://s502188379.online.de/ostdeutsche-impressionen
by clicking on the diagonal arrows in the right upper corner of the slider, the images are cut at the top and at the bottom and you can't move them with holding the left mouse button to see the upper parts or the parts below.
Is there a way to make sliders with WP Media Folder that show really whole original size pictures in full screen mode?
5. Is it recommended to work with WP Smush in connection with WP media folder?
6. Is it recommended to copy different image versions into the WP media library by hand? Or is it better to let WP make this job - all the more if I want to have a responsive website?
I hope you are not irritated by my many questions and can give me good advice