I have a variety of specific questions related to the WP File Download plug-in. See below. Thanks.
1. Does the plug-in allow you to create unique links for each file? For example, if I sent out an email to specific files, could folks be directed to that file / folder via a URL?
2. Are there certain permission settings in your OneDrive or Google Drive required in order to integrate?
3. For content directly uploaded onto the platform, are their content uploading limits?
4. Can videos be uploaded using the plug-in? Are there any file limitations?
5. Can you upload multiple files at once? Can you delete multiple files at once?
6. Can you recover deleted files uploaded directly into plug-in?
7. Is the plug-in responsive to mobile devices? Does it visually adjust and allow full features / functionality on a mobile device?
8. Will the plug-in work with WordPress page editors, such as Elementor?
9. Does the search functionality index content within files, or just the names of files?
10. Are their limitations on the # of sub-folders you can have?
11. What types of files can you preview? Any types you cannot preview?
12. Can you watch videos as a preview without downloading them?