I have tried the free version, and am considering getting the paid version. However, there seems to be an issue with beaver builder, and the bulk file rename option.
If I change the filename in the bulk media editor, it results in broken links.
The page is still displaying the original image link.
I have made sure it is not a caching issue (with either wp rocket, or the beaver builder cache).
It appears it does seem to be doing a find/replace in the database, but beaver builder does not seem to recognize it, until I edit the page, edit the photo module, click replace. Then the new file name appears, and I can click save, and it works. However, if the image is on multiple pages, that is a lot of editing :-)
I realize this is probably a beaver builder issue, but you do mention compatibility with the plugin, so I thought I would ask, if its fixable :-)
If it is, then buying the paid version would be worth it. Otherwise not so much, since I use BB quite heavily.