I'm very interested in your SEO Glossary extension. Please, could you answer some technical questions:
1) Does the SEO Glossary use its own articles or can I use Joomla's native articles? This is important for me, as I'm not sure what would happen if I don't update the SEO Glossary for any reason and still need full access to the articles within Joomla, WITHOUT the need of exporting them before.
2) Does the Search function, the one that comes with SEO Glossary:
- Show real-time search results as you type? If so, does it start showing the results when typing 2-3 letters only?
- Allow highlighting of the search results? If so, does it allow to customize the highlighting color?
- Show results of the CONTENT of the article or does it only show the results of the TITLE? I tried the search function in your demo. Apparently it looks only in the titles, not in the article's content. Example: Article "Paris". If you search for "par", it doesn't show anything. If you look for "paris" (full title), it shows you the article "Paris", but no highlighting. If you search for "capital", it doesn't show anything. That makes me believe that the Search function of SEO Glossary is limited compared with Joomla's Smart Search, isn't it?
- Can I use Joomla's Smart Search instead without having to deal with complicated setups (just enabling it with its position)?
3) Does the SEO Glossary support Joomla's native Multilanguage system or does it come with its own?
Thank you for your kind attention.