WP Media Folder Gallery Addon: Configuration
You can go to Gallery Addon Settings through the menu Settings > WP Media Folder > Galleries Addon.
1. Default Settings
At Default Settings tab, you can see the options and galleries themes.
- Progressive loading: Load your images on page scroll, recommended for better performance to a large amount of images on the same page
- Hover image: Mouse hover background color on image thumbnail
And there are 7 gallery themes in total. 5 themes (Portfolio, Masonry, Square grid, Material) have identical settings to the Default gallery theme. The Slider gallery and Flow slide themes have more options, listed below.
Portfolio Gallery Theme
- Columns: From 1 to 8
- Gallery image size
- Full size
- Lightbox size
- Full size
- Action on click
- Attachment Page
- Order by
Slider Gallery Theme
- Transition type: Slide/Fade
- Transition duration: time in millisecond(ms). e.g: 4000 ms
- Automatic animation: On/Off
Flow Slide Theme
- Show buttons: Display navigation arrows
2. Shortcode Generator
In order to get the shortcode for gallery, you can go to Settings > WP Media Folder > Galleries Addon > Shortcode Generator.
After selecting the options and filter, you can copy the shortcode at the end of page to insert into your posts or pages.
3. Social Sharing
You can link to your social account easily with this feature. First, you can go to Settings > WP Media Folder > Galleries Addon > Social Sharing
After enabling Social Sharing buttons option and filling your URL of your social account, you can see the social buttons when hovering to the image on gallery in frontend. The social networks our plugin supports are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.