Speed Cache: CDN Integration
The use of CDN (Content Delivery Network) has been proven to be efficient especially if you have an international audience. It helps serving website media from a local source all over the world. A CDN integration is available with all the major CDN on the market like Cloudflare, Amazon Cloudfront, MaxCDN, KeyCDN and others.
To access, just click on CDN from the dashboard. Then you can add your information there.
These CDN cache and Cloudflare cache contain these options:
- Active CDN: Enable to make CDN effective on your website
- CDN URL: Add your CDN URL, without the trailing slash (at the end)
- CDN Content: Your Joomla content served through CDN resources, separated by a comma. Leave this field empty to include all resources
- Relative path: Enabled by default, Enable/Disable the CDN for relative paths resources. Used for some compatibilities with specific Joomla plugins
- Include files: File type to load using the CDN
- Clear Cloudflare cache: When cleaning the SpeedCache and Joomla cache via SpeedCache, also clean all the Cloudflare cache too
- Username: Email address registered to your Cloudflare account
- API key: Global Cloudflare API Key, you can generate one from your profile
- Domains: This is the domain associated to your Cloudflare account, usually this is this website domain (example: website.com)
- Custom purge URLs: Any assets in the Cloudflare cache that match the URL(s) exactly will be purged from the cache. Separate URL(s) one per line, can be a page URL or a file URL