Droppics comes with 6 themes:
- Default theme
- Masonry theme: this is a responsive theme that display photo walls
- Slideshow theme to display an image carousel
- A polaroid-like design theme
- Heapshot theme, which is a stack of photos with a nice effect to switch between them
- Custom advanced slideshow theme, with a custom text editor over images
Once you apply a theme on a gallery you may be able to set up theme-related options on a single image. For example, here I've set up the gallery theme as the advanced slideshow, so I'm able to add some text over the image.
In the masonry theme, you can set up the image's max width.