Hello, My questions are about connecting a One Drive for Business account to multiple WordPress Instances.
In my example lets assume the following configurations are in place:
- There are 4 separate WordPress Multi-site instances
- Each instance has between 3 and 6 sites
- 2 instances contain sites that will share the same One Drive content
- the other 2 instances contain sites that each will have their own One Drive Connection
Assuming the configurations above, here are my questions:
- Does each One Drive Connection require a user account?
- - Or will it be necessary to have a new user for each site requiring access to a different content?
- Can you restrict the Root folder for each site?
- - Will the site have the ability to navigate to the parent folder and access the other sibling folders?
- Do all Users in WP have access to the connected OneDrive or do each need their own connection?