Hello, I assume that most of my pre-sale questions are related to custom work -
My site is having multiple users, and I'm planning to use this extension in order to give every user the ability to manage a private area, where he can upload files, and only that user(the author) will be able to access the files and manage/edit/delete them.
Here are my questions, if the features do not exist, please let me know if it's possible to do it as custom work -
1) 3rd storages integration - Is it possible to give a user the option to integrate his own account with his personal dropbox or google drive account, so the files he has on the site - will also be synced with his personal drive? (if not, please tell me if it's possible)
2) Is it possible to create an upload page for each user (perhaps by using a user id on the link) - so files which were uploaded using this form, the user will get a notification that new file was uploaded into his account - and ask the user if he approves the file or denies it?
if the user did not approve within 14 days, we will delete the file.
3) If it possible to add custom fields to such upload form?
4) Is it possible to add custom fields according to a category selected ? for example if I want to upload a pdf to the category blood test, I would like to add doctor name, date of the test and so on.
5) Is it possible to show a user - a page of specific category - for example, page for a blood test, page for x rays, page for documents
6) does it allow for an end user to create subfolders on category management?
7) Is there integration with Easy Social?
8) Does the upload form support resume?
9) Do you have API to store files under a specific user documents folder, which was created by our system - for example, a pdf file that what created by my system, will also be stored under the user documents folder.