Sponsorship reward is a unique Joomla extension that bring a new dimension to your website by increasing automatically your members.
The main goal of Sponsorship Reward is to promote your website through Email invitations and rewards attribution. This extension is specially useful to gain the loyalty of your members, increase the size of your community and your reputation.
Example of use: send automatically a coupon code or access to specific content to a user that bring you 10 user register on your website. The sponroree can also be rewarded for being registered.
The reward can be a custom Email with a coupon or anything else, or a Joomla user group automatic affectation. It comes with a Jomsocial registration plugin and with a Hikashop coupon integration.
- Automatically increase your website members
- Define different type of reward: send Email with voucher, Joomla group assignment,...
- Define the number of sponsorees to get a specific reward
- Both sponsor and sponsoree can be rewarded
- A single view for the frontend dashboard
- A piece of cake to install
Component main view: get the control over your members through backend?
Sponsoree view: add/remove sponsors and their sponsorees
Rewards: you can define different reward type and min./max. sponsorees number needed to get it!
Registration: sponsoree registration using an Email link
Frontend main view: one dasboard to control all your sonsorees
Send invitation: send invitation with one clik link button
Email reward: example of a reward Email
Global parameters: Define the URL prefix for frontend page and custom message for new sponsorees registration
VideoDemo and Tutorial
FeaturesMain features and 3rd party integration
Third party plugin
- Ideal for Ecommerce use: send coupon code
- Ideal for community based website
- Assign user automatically to specific group
- Total control over users in the backend
- Each sponsor can customize his Email
- Joomla 2.5.x compatible (3.0 soon)
- User get rewarded by using your website
- Sponsor and sponsoree can be rewarded both
- 1 single view on frontend
- One button Email recovery
Extension pricesChoose your Support and Update plan